Would you like to join our Mission to use your skills in support of the security sector reform in Iraq?
The European Union Advisory Mission in Iraq (EUAM Iraq) is currently looking for international candidates to join our dedicated and dynamic team in Iraq - Baghdad and Erbil.
Openings for EU citizens; and, for some positions, Contributing Third States (Canada & Australia) citizens:
For Seconded applicants - Deadline Thursday 01 June 2023 at 17:00 CET (Brussels time).
- Head of Project Cell
- Planning & Evaluation Officer
- Head of Law Enforcement Agencies Component
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Organised Crime
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Organised Crime/Cultural Heritage Protection
- Senior Strategic Adviser Organised Crime/AntiDrugs
- Senior Strategic Adviser on SSR Coordination (Erbil)
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Institutional Reform
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Command & Control/Crisis Management (Three positions)
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Human Resources Management (Open to Contributing Third States) (Two positions)
For Seconded/Contracted applicants - Deadline Thursday 01 June 2023 at 17:00 CET (Brussels time).
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Planning & Strategy (Open to Contributing Third States)
- Logistics Officer
- Mission Security Officer
- Senior Press & Public Information Officer/Spokesperson
- Mission Security Assistant
Full job descriptions and information about applying: https://www.euam-iraq.eu/en/work-with-us/12
For more information relating to selection and recruitment, please contact the Civilian Planning and Conduct Capability (CPCC):
Mr Ken WACHTELAER