Would you like to join our Mission to use your skills in support of the security sector reform (SSR) in Iraq?
The European Union Advisory Mission in Iraq (EUAM Iraq) is currently looking for international candidates to join our dedicated and dynamic team in Iraq - Baghdad.
The positions are open for EU citizens; and, for some positions, for citizens of Contributing Third States (Canada & Australia):
The deadline for the following positions (for seconded candidates only) has been extended until 28 February 2023 at 17:00 CET (Brussels time):
- Head of Project Cell
- Planning & Evaluation Officer
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Counter-Terrorism (Open to seconded candidates from Contributing Third States)
- Senior Strategic Adviser Organised Crime/Anti-Drugs
- Head of Strategic Civilian SSR Component
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Institutional Reform
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Command & Control/Crisis Management
- Senior Strategic Adviser on Human Resources Management (Open to seconded candidates from Contributing Third States)
Full job descriptions and information about applying: https://www.euam-iraq.eu/en/work-with-us/11
For more information relating to selection and recruitment, please contact the Civilian Planning and Conduct Capability (CPCC):
Mr Ken WACHTELAER